We are currently looking to hire a web developer for each of our three offices in San Luis Obispo, Dallas and New York.
job description: web developer
Our Rockstar Web Developer will want to take coding to another level and engage with creative minds to solve challenging problems centered on social media driven campaigns. You will work closely with all teams to conceptualize and build dynamic web applications that exceed expectations and overall project goals. You will have advanced web development skills to turn designs into enterprise-scale applications and websites for our clients. In addition, you will have solid experience developing and working within social media environments such as Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and also integrating media to these and other platforms.
Ability to work with non-technical creative minds from concept to delivery is a must. You'll be working directly with our creative team to scope out social and web applications. You'll be tasked to determine if a concept is possible or determine what needs to be implemented to get the job done. Once a digital project is live you'll provide tech support through the project’s duration.
- Develop highly interactive and database and API driven websites and applications.
- Maintain existing websites and applications, and provide support as needed
- Interface with clients on the fly to address and solve technical issues
- Monitor and report the most relevant digital and social media development trends
- 4 year degree - preferably in Computer Science – or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated end to end web development - taking final PSD files and making them all work on the web
- Experience working with and developing in application server languages such as PHP, Ruby, and JSP
- Interaction with third party web services (REST / JSON)
- Know your way around LAMP based servers
- Comfortable using third party APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, and Oauth
- Must have at least one application on Facebook
- Experience with editing, formatting, and publishing video and audio
- Experience in Action Script 3 and data driven Flash development
- Experience with integrating metrics tracking components into applications including Google Analytics
- Experience with mobile application development (preferred)
- Ability to quickly determine feasibility and scope of client ideas
- Proven ability to work independently and under tight timelines
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for interactive digital marketing solutions
- Possess a client centric, positive attitude
- Prepared to provide and discuss samples of your work
Team members enjoy a fun yet hardworking company culture and receive competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision. Open until filled. EOE.
For consideration, send your resume with cover letter and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.